Monday, November 26, 2007

I don't know

So my Chiefs lost yesterday, that's not good. Today is real rainy and cold outside, which makes it a perfect napping day, though i doubt i will get a nap in. I should be working out right now, but have absolutely no motivation to do so and also have some HW to do. All this sucks for me, but the good news that there is a possibility i might get my Xbox 360 back today, if I can be at my apt. at the designated time frame they gave me, which means I can recieve my xbox specifically between 9 am and 7 pm, if only I had absolutely nothing to do for the whole day, way to be specific on the times UPS. I hope my room mate decides to be worthless and doesn't leave the apartment today, maybe then he can get it and i can play it.

Now that my angry rant is done i might ramble on for a bit. Meh, i guess not, not much else to say for now. I'm gonna go eat or something.

No comments: