Monday, December 3, 2007

bored and such

I'm sposed to be working on a group project, but only half my group showed up to the meeting, so i see this as a very productive meeting. So instead i'm here, talkin gibberish about nothing important and typing stuff that no one will probably ever read. Im so freacking tired i just wanna take a shower and fall asleep, I see this as me being very productive. I would say i'd go home and sit in front of my xbox 360 for a while, but my second one busted on me...come on microsoft, i love your product, but i want it to work.


Anyways, i have 3 presentations and 3 tests this week. I'm sposed to be working on one presentation now, I've finished one other presentation and I've already done my hardest test(and think i did alright on it). On top of this my fraternity has just initiated our pledges, these factors add up to one thing...i need to do something tonight. So i'll prolly spend the night with 3 or 4 people drinking and watching tv....wee, i'm such an old man. Oh well.


I don't know what else to say. I can't wait for Christmas break, where i hopefully will be snowboarding for most of it. But i don't know for sure. Heres a fun picture of me being awesomely dumb.
Ya, I dunno, i need a shower and a nap. I think i'm gonna do that soon. Seeya

No comments: